I’m not sure we’re fully utilizing Autotask to run our MSP business!
Is this you?
How can you know if you are or are not using Autotask to its fullest potential?
Here are some questions that might help you ascertain if you are fully utilizing Autotask or not:
· Are our SLAs best in class? (above 95%)
· Is our Resource Utilization best in class? (above 80%)
· Are Incidents per End User per Month best in class (below 30%)
· Are we leveraging Work Flow Rules? (more than 100 WFRs)
· Is our Time to Completion improving?
Still unsure where you stand?
If you are still unsure, we are looking for 5 Autotask users to pilot at a significantly reduced price a Self-Help evaluation that will evaluate 8 or 9 areas of Autotask utilization.
The benefit to you beyond the evaluation is the tool stays within your Autotask database and can be run in the future to track impact of improvements.
The 8 or 9 areas of utilization are:
· Customers, Contacts, and their support workload requirements
· Age of Incident (Reactive or Break/Fix) service request backlog
· Service Level Agreement performance
· Managed Service customers and the Reactive Hours per Endpoint per Month
· Resource Utilization
· Average Remediation time per Issue / Sub-Issue
· Roles, Work Types, Write-offs, Contracts and Exclusions
· Work Flow Rule utilization
For more information email me at: Sbuyze@Sbuyze.com