“Change is the end result of all true learning.” ―Leo Buscaglia
The results of learning are thinking differently or at least working differently. For example, have you learned that increased revenue does not always equate to increased profitability? Or that providing Techs and Service Coordinators better dashboards and holding them accountable is the best way to boost profitability?
In general, people learn in three ways or a combination thereof – Hearing, Seeing/Reading, or Doing – aka auditory**, visual, or kineticists.
** Auditory learning in this scenario is if you hear my voice in your head.
Now that we’ve officially concluded our Best in Class IT Support Team Improvement series, it’s time to check in to see what you have learned. In addition to the 15 articles spanning several months, there have been 10 downloadable educational materials, of which the top 5 have been:
- Status List Spreadsheet
- Technician Dashboard
- Service Coordinator Dashboard
- Triage SOP
- Customer Notification Template
Learning which appeals to ALL your senses…
’Stephen offered me, a random guy on the internet, a 30-minute coaching session at no charge. It was hugely valuable and I’m implementing some of his ideas right now’ Adam Connor, ServiceMax
For a hands-on experience, we have offered and continue to offer Free 30-minute Coaching Calls on any topic you choose; however, our expertise is on Service Delivery Optimization, of which IT Support Team Improvement is a significant portion. These coaching sessions provide learning opportunities in all three ways (voice, visual, doing).
Our mission and passion are to:
Teach IT Managed Service Providers how to improve the quality of work-life for their Employees, increase Customer satisfaction, and boost profits, by providing best-in-class Service Delivery improvement online courses, downloadable educational information, and one-on-one instruction.
As you can see, your ability to learn is directly dependent on our ability to teach, and we are working hard, learning how to teach most effectively – all so we can do a better job tomorrow.
How do you know if your IT Support Team has learned and applied the concepts?
Here are the two important KPI’s these key concepts impact most when it comes to profitability at your Managed Service Provider:
- Resource Utilization is at 80-90%
- SLA’s across the board are at 95-98%
If this is not the performance your team is enjoying at your MSP, then we have let you down with this IT Support Team series of articles. Or, maybe you’re not sure and are unaware of how to read the reports. It could also be that Autotask configurations are holding you back. There are a lot of variables to take into consideration here.
As always, we are here to help, and we stand behind our mission. Here are three ways we can assist your IT Managed Service Provider:
- Complimentary downloadable educational materials from our website…
- If you cannot find what you are looking for, let us know and we will make sure you get the information you need.
- Schedule a FREE 30-minute coaching call with Steve or Carol.
- Sign up for our FREE PSA Configuration Evaluation that we will do 100% for you. The PSA Config Eval includes checking 153 configurations and four key metrics. The deliverable is a learning roadmap you can apply yourself, or if you still need help, we are standing by for assistance.
Wondering what makes SDB-C different? Well, since you asked…
- We have sat in your seat – 16 years of combined MSP experience with over 40 years of technician and management experience.
- We have developed real-world solutions that work in real-world
- We have been developing and improving the roadmaps for over two years now.
- We guarantee our results:
- Resource Utilization over 80%
- SLA’s over 95%
So, what is the risk for your Managed Service Provider? Nothing! It’s FREE & easy to get started.
What is in it for us? Everything! We gain an opportunity to help, to demonstrate our expertise, to get to know you…and oh yeah, an opportunity to stay in business.